CAL Center Auditorium
Our productions are held at the CAL Center Auditorium
located at 1100 S Albert Ave, Reedsburg, WI 53959
(within the Reedsburg Area High School)
A state-of-the-art auditorium located in Reedsburg, WI. The development of the CAL Center is intended for the advancement of educational and cultural experiences and artistic expression. The CAL Center is being used by all in the greater Reedsburg Community. It has been made possible due to the exceptionally generous donations of local individuals and businesses.
- A seating capacity of 596
- Equipped with a technologically advanced
sound and lighting system
- Large green room, scene shop, and
advanced digital projection capabilities
- Seven foot Yamaha Grand Piano
- Stage measures 55 feet by 38 feet
- Access to the stage can be obtained via
two large overhead doors so vehicles
can be driven into the facility for easy
load in & load out
CAL Center Staff:
- Bill Klang, Coordinator:
firstname.lastname@example.org • 608-524-3532
- Brian Pittman, Technical Director:
email@example.com • 608-444-5842
For the safety and enjoyment of all:
- Food, drink, gum and candy are prohibited in the theater.
- Usually photography or recording of any kind may be prohibited during a performance. Check with an usher or front of house manager, and if they do allow you to take pictures, do not use the flash or the video light.
- To avoid disturbances during the performance, please turn off wireless phones and other electronic devices.
- Please do not put your feet on the seats, or leave your seat while the auditorium lights are off.
- Anyone who arrives late, or leaves the auditorium during the performance, will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Please consider the appropriateness of the bringing small children to the performance.
- The CAL Center Staff and ushers are here to serve you. Please allow us to assist you in making your experience at the CAL Center an enjoyable one. We welcome any suggestions or advice to make your theater experience pleasurable at all levels.